- easy to verbalize: 易于用口語表達
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Verbalizing the cadence and psychology in front of the traffic lights
- True language enables us to verbalize about what is not there
- On the differences between nominal predication and verbalized noun in contemporary chinese language
- And , as counselors , travel agents help clients verbalize their dreams , which are usually only partly formed when they come into the agency
- But , you will succeed at failure . give yourself a chance to succeed . release the dreams , hopes and aspirations that are trapped within your mind and verbalize them
- convert into a verb; "many English nouns have become verbalized"
- articulate; either verbally or with a cry, shout, or noise; "She expressed her anger"; "He uttered a curse"
同義詞：express, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- express in speech; "She talks a lot of nonsense"; "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
同義詞：talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalise
- be verbose; "This lawyer verbalizes and is rather tedious"