- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I disdain to chronicle such victories .
- Again victory was on the side of the arakanese .
- Without courage , victory is impossible .
- We have defended the fruits of our victory .
- The next year there were many victories .
- a successful ending of a struggle or contest; "a narrow victory"; "the general always gets credit for his army''s victory"; "clinched a victory"; "convincing victory"; "the agreement was a triumph for common sense"
Victory (from Latin victoria) is a term, originally applied to warfare, given to success achieved in personal combat, after military operations in general or, by extension, in any competition. Success in a military campaign is considered a strategic victory, while the success in a military engagement is a tactical victory.