- We walked along the thames embankment .
- Would you care to come for a walk with me ?
- Ralph the rover was walking on the deck .
- We left the car and walked for a little .
- My sister was the partner of my walks .
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls; "he worked the pitcher for a base on balls"
同義詞：base on balls, pass
- the act of traveling by foot; "walking is a healthy form of exercise"
- the act of walking somewhere; "he took a walk after lunch"
- a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground
- careers in general; "it happens in all walks of life"
同義詞：walk of life
- a path set aside for walking; "after the blizzard he shoveled the front walk"
- manner of walking; "he had a funny walk"
同義詞：manner of walking
- obtain a base on balls
- give a base on balls to
- take a walk; go for a walk; walk for pleasure; "The lovers held hands while walking"; "We like to walk every Sunday"
同義詞：take the air
- use one''s feet to advance; advance by steps; "Walk, don''t run!"; "We walked instead of driving"; "She walks with a slight limp"; "The patient cannot walk yet"; "Walk over to the cabinet"
- make walk; "He walks the horse up the mountain"; "Walk the dog twice a day"
- accompany or escort; "I''ll walk you to your car"
- traverse or cover by walking; "Walk the tightrope"; "Paul walked the streets of Damascus"; "She walks 3 miles every day"
- walk at a pace; "The horses walked across the meadow"
- be or act in association with; "We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters"; "Walk with God"
- live or behave in a specified manner; "walk in sadness"