- WAN ＝ wide area network 【計算機】(把許多小區域網絡聯接起來的)寬域網(絡)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The doctor was feeling wan and nervous .
- She straightened at last, wan but recovered .
- It was a wan hope .
- A wan sun came onto his face, making the black skin shine like dull metal .
- In the twilight, covered with mud, the men look like silver shadows on a wan silver plain .
- become pale and sickly
- lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness; "a wan smile"
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress; "the pallid face of the invalid"; "her wan face suddenly flushed"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble; "the pale light of a half moon"; "a pale sun"; "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"; "a pallid sky"; "the pale (or wan) stars"; "the wan light of dawn"
同義詞：pale, pallid, sick