- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Do you know why i want to interview you ?
- I don't want to go around here barefoot .
- I want to search out an old school friend .
- Coming whether you want to or not .
- She wanted to throw herself into his arms .
- a specific feeling of desire; "he got his wish"; "he was above all wishing and desire"
- anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; "I tried to supply his wants"
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable; "there is a serious lack of insight into the problem"; "water is the critical deficiency in desert regions"; "for want of a nail the shoe was lost"
- a state of extreme poverty
同義詞：privation, deprivation, neediness
- wish or demand the presence of; "I want you here at noon!"
- have need of; "This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner"
- hunt or look for; want for a particular reason; "Your former neighbor is wanted by the FBI"; "Uncle Sam wants you"
- feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room"
- be without, lack; be deficient in; "want courtesy"; "want the strength to go on living"; "flood victims wanting food and shelter"
The idea of want can be examined from many perspectives. In secular societies want might be considered similar to the emotion desire, which can be studied scientifically through the disciplines of psychology or sociology.