- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The shell of an electrical appliance is grounded by attaching it with a wire to a gas or water pipe .
- Effect of distributed water pipe on cooling system
- Experiment on the pressure drop of crude oil - water pipe flow
- You should never join an electric wire to a water pipe
- Automatic control system of transporting coal - water pipe
- an oriental tobacco pipe with a long flexible tube connected to a container where the smoke is cooled by passing through water; "a bipolar world with the hookah and Turkish coffee versus hamburgers and Coca Cola"
同義詞：hookah, narghile, nargileh, sheesha, shisha, chicha, calean, kalian, hubble-bubble, hubbly-bubbly