1.水；雨水；露；〔常作 pl. 〕 礦泉，溫泉；藥水。
2.〔常 pl. 〕水體；水域；水道；海；湖；河；海域；領海。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The water drained out of the hole in the pail .
- We pump water from the well for daily use .
- The water pulled the ship down by the stern .
- He built a fire and heated a pan of water .
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- a facility that provides a source of water; "the town debated the purification of the water supply"; "first you have to cut off the water"
同義詞：water system, water supply
- a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants; "he asked for a drink of water"
- the part of the earth''s surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water''s edge"
同義詞：body of water
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
同義詞：urine, piss, pee, piddle, weewee
- secrete or form water, as tears or saliva; "My mouth watered at the prospect of a good dinner"; "His eyes watered"
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- fill with tears; "His eyes were watering"
- provide with water; "We watered the buffalo"
Water is a chemical compound with the chemical formula . A water molecule contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms connected by covalent bonds.