1.蜘蛛網；蛛網狀東西，網狀組織；【紡織；印染】棉[毛]網；〔the W-〕【計算機】萬維網(＝ World Wide Web)。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- It was the home of spiders and their webs .
- I will sit at my loom and weave the web .
- Will you work upon this web every day ?
- They would be fastened to his webbed belt .
- The spider got entangled in its own web .
- the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
同義詞：World Wide Web, WWW
- an interconnected system of things or people; "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving; "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
A web is a silken structure created by a spider.