- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The timber carries the whole weight of the roof .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- A set of calibrated weights will be needed .
- Your representations have weight with me .
- Hearn felt the weight and resistance .
- an artifact that is heavy
- sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting; it is not attached to anything and is raised and lowered by use of the hands and arms
同義詞：free weight, exercising weight
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- the relative importance granted to something; "his opinion carries great weight"; "the progression implied an increasing weightiness of the items listed"
- an oppressive feeling of heavy force; "bowed down by the weight of responsibility"
- (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- a unit used to measure weight; "he placed two weights in the scale pan"
- a system of units used to express the weight of something
同義詞：system of weights