- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Mr. bush has entered and hosted the white house .
- Her white wool gloves lay in her lap .
- Red plums stand out against the white snow .
- He carried his white shirt over his arm .
- I like red wine better than white .
- of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration; "voting patterns within the white population"
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride''s white dress"
- of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets; "white nights"
- anemic looking from illness or emotion; "a face turned ashen"; "the invalid''s blanched cheeks"; "tried to speak with bloodless lips"; "a face livid with shock"; "lips...livid with the hue of death"- Mary W. Shelley; "lips white with terror"; "a face white with rage"
同義詞：ashen, blanched, bloodless, livid
- (of hair) having lost its color; "the white hairs of old age"
- (of coffee) having cream or milk added
- (of a surface) not written or printed on; "blank pages"; "fill in the blank spaces"; "a clean page"; "wide white margins"
- benevolent; without malicious intent; "that''s white of you"
- glowing white with heat; "white flames"; "a white-hot center of the fire"
- restricted to whites only; "under segregation there were even white restrooms and white drinking fountains"; "a lily-white movement which would expel Negroes from the organization"
- marked by the presence of snow; "a white Christmas"; "the white hills of a northern winter"
- free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied; "in shining white armor"
- turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
同義詞：flannel, gabardine, tweed
- (board games) the lighter pieces
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black)
- the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water; "she separated the whites from the yolks of several eggs"
同義詞：egg white, albumen, ovalbumin
White is the color of fresh milk and snow. It contains all the wavelengths of visible light without absorption, has maximum brightness, and does not have any hue.