威爾〔男子名， William 的昵稱〕。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- That will add strength to your argument .
- Nothing will make me change my mind .
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- Will you do it for me as a personal favor ?
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there''s a will there''s a way"
- a legal document declaring a person''s wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
The WiLL brand was a marketing approach shared from a small group of Japanese companies who decided to offer products and services that focused on a younger demographic from August 1999 until July 2004 in Japan. The companies that participated were the Kao Corporation (a manufacturer of personal hygiene, household detergents, and cosmetics), Toyota, Asahi Breweries, Panasonic, Kinki Nippon Tourist Company, Ltd, Ezaki Glico Candy, and Kokuyo Co.