【音樂】管樂器，吹奏樂器 (brass windinstruments 銅管樂器〔喇叭類〕。 wood windinstruments 木管樂器〔笛類〕)。
- In wind instruments the sound is produced by a vibrating air column .
- You remind me ofthe clarinet ? a wind instrument
- A brass wind instrument , such as a trombone or tuba
- A large , valved , brass wind instrument with a bass pitch
- I know , i sold all the wind instruments
- a musical instrument in which the sound is produced by an enclosed column of air that is moved by the breath
A wind instrument is a musical instrument that contains some type of resonator (usually a tube), in which a column of air is set into vibration by the player blowing into (or over) a mouthpiece set at the end of the resonator. The pitch of the vibration is determined by the length of the tube and by manual modifications of the effective length of the vibrating column of air.