- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Burgundy is celebrated for its fine wines .
- I have no preference between the two wines .
- They stood themselves a bottle of wine .
- A few drops of wine had spilled upon the table .
- Too much wining and dining is making him fat .
- a red as dark as red wine
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- treat to wine; "Our relatives in Italy wined and dined us for a week"
- drink wine
Wine is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented grapes or other fruits. The natural chemical balance of grapes lets them ferment without the addition of sugars, acids, enzymes, water, or other nutrients.