- wink at: 使眼色, 假裝看不見; 向…使眼色
- with a wink: 眼睛一眨
- blink; wink: 撲閃
- Lou looked back and winked at carl .
- The satellite disappeared in a wink .
- A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse ..
- She pointed to those things, winking .
- The little girl winked back her tears .
- a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
同義詞：blink, eye blink, blinking, winking, nictitation, nictation
- closing one eye quickly as a signal
- a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat); "if I had the chance I''d do it in a flash"
同義詞：blink of an eye, flash, heartbeat, instant, jiffy, split second, trice, twinkling, New York minute
A wink is a facial expression made by briefly closing one eye.Merriam-webster.