- 更多例句： 下一頁
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- Why use wood when you can use plastic ?
- The woods were all of oak and beech .
- He ignited the wood with a band of hay .
- Coal is much calorific than green wood .
- a golf club with a long shaft used to hit long shots; originally made with a wooden head; "metal woods are now standard"
- any wind instrument other than the brass instruments
同義詞：woodwind, woodwind instrument
- the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees