- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His message was not very happily worded .
- I offer a word of remark on the point .
- She uses rather dated words and phrases .
- The word isoquant means "same quantity" .
- He was submissive to a word of advice .
- a unit of language that native speakers can identify; "words are the blocks from which sentences are made"; "he hardly said ten words all morning"
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
同義詞：news, intelligence, tidings
- a secret word or phrase known only to a restricted group; "he forgot the password"
同義詞：password, watchword, parole, countersign
- a brief statement; "he didn''t say a word about it"
- an exchange of views on some topic; "we had a good discussion"; "we had a word or two about it"
- a verbal command for action; "when I give the word, charge!"
- a promise; "he gave his word"
同義詞：parole, word of honor
- a word is a string of bits stored in computer memory; "large computers use words up to 64 bits long"
In language, a word is the smallest element that may be uttered in isolation with semantic or pragmatic content (with literal or practical meaning). This contrasts with a morpheme, which is the smallest unit of meaning but will not necessarily stand on its own.