- 更多例句： 下一頁
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- He kicked and struggled for all he was worth .
- Such a trifling matter is not worth mentioning
- He is incompetent and not worth keeping on .
- That painting must be worth a king 's ransom .
- the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value; "10 dollars worth of gasoline"
- having a specified value; "not worth his salt"; "worth her weight in gold"
- worthy of being treated in a particular way; "an idea worth considering"; "the deserving poor" (often used ironically)