音標：[ 'mædʒik ] 讀音:用"magic"造句"magic"怎麼讀"magic"的同義詞
- Her piano playing is absolute magic .
- It is a far cry from a magic lantern to television .
- Yet what was the magic of christmas now ?
- Were not his magic tricks amusing ?
- Did you use magic and witchcraft ?
- A word, a look from her, seemed magic .
- There is a magic in the sound .
- You got the tickets ? magic !
- That music is really magic !
- We had a magic time today !
- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers
同義詞：magic trick, conjuring trick, trick, legerdemain, conjuration, thaumaturgy, illusion, deception,
- any art that invokes supernatural powers
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "''tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
同義詞：charming, magical, sorcerous, witching, wizard, wizardly,
- magicとは意味：magic n. 魔術, 魔法; 奇術; 魅力.【動詞＋】◆break the magic of… …の魔術を破る, …の魅力を損じる The most beautiful woman in the world, if she has an unpleasant voice, can break the magic of her charm with a single word. この世でもっとも...