音標：[ 'meʒə ] 讀音:
過去式:measured 完成式:measured 名詞複數:measures 進行式:measuring
- The crisis warrants special measures .
- Now i 'm coming to the concrete measures .
- The contact resistance is difficult to measure .
- It can take stringent austerity measures .
- Here are linear measures in millimeters .
- A hank of cotton yarn measures 840 yards .
- You must measure the length by rule and line ...
- It can not be measured in terms of money .
- The measure of his degradation was not yet full .
- Solid's flow can be measured by weigh dump .
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule; "the measurements were carefully done"; "his mental measurings proved remarkably accurate"
同義詞：measurement, measuring, mensuration,
- a container of some standard capacity that is used to obtain fixed amounts of a substance
- measuring instrument having a sequence of marks at regular intervals; used as a reference in making measurements
同義詞：measuring stick, measuring rod,
- a statute in draft before it becomes law; "they held a public hearing on the bill"
- musical notation for a repeating pattern of musical beats; "the orchestra omitted the last twelve bars of the song"
- (prosody) the accent in a metrical foot of verse
同義詞：meter, metre, beat, cadence,
- a basis for comparison; a reference point against which other things can be evaluated; "the schools comply with federal standards"; "they set the measure for all subsequent work"
同義詞：standard, criterion, touchstone,
- express as a number or measure or quantity; "Can you quantify your results?"
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
同義詞：mensurate, measure out,
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
同義詞：evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value,
- have certain dimensions; "This table surfaces measures 20inches by 36 inches"
measuring 中文, measured 中文, long measure 中文, measuring chain 中文, surveyors measure 中文, strike measure 中文, cloth measure 中文, binary measure 中文, circular measure 中文, measurage 中文, measurand 中文, measurand transmitter 中文, measurandmensurability 中文, measuration 中文, measure against 中文, measure against erosion 中文, measure algebra 中文, measure alike 中文,