音標：[ 'meməri ] 讀音:
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- They set up a bronze statue to his memory .
- I have the memory of posting the letters in my mind .
- Yale's remarkable memory astounded him .
- Memories of his childhood came flooding back .
- I tried to gouge a scar in her memory .
- Main memory cycle time has bottomed out .
- The date is stamped on her memory forever .
- The student has a memory [head] like a sieve ...
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
同義詞：computer memory, storage, computer storage, store, memory board,
- the power of retaining and recalling past experience; "he had a good memory when he was younger"
同義詞：retention, retentiveness, retentivity,
- the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered; "he can do it from memory"; "he enjoyed remembering his father"
- something that is remembered; "search as he would, the memory was lost"
- the area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes; "he taught a graduate course on learning and memory"