音標：[ 'meθəd ] 發音:
- The bisection method finds only one of them .
- But the method does not disturb the profits .
- She is not too nice in her business methods .
- When hard tactics failed , soft methods were used .
- They wish to adopt more radical methods .
- The pill is one method of birth-control .
- These methods cannot be applied universally .
- This method is often used in practice .
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- Researchers are evaluating several methods .
- an acting technique introduced by Stanislavsky in which the actor recalls emotions or reactions from his or her own life and uses them to identify with the character being portrayed
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- methodとは意味：method n. 方法, 方式, 法則; 手段, 手続き; 規則性.【動詞＋】◆adopt the same method with regard to…as with… 《文語》 …について…の場合と同様の手段を取る◆apply the same methods to… …に同じ方法を適用する apply a method successfully ある方法を用いて成功する◆change on...