432 park avenue的中文翻譯
- In mid-2012, construction began on a residential skyscraper, 432 Park Avenue on the site.
- "' 432 Park Avenue "'is a residential skyscraper in Manhattan, New York City that overlooks Central Park.
- Upon completion in 2014, it stood at tall, making it the tallest residential building in the city for a few months until 432 Park Avenue was constructed.
- As completed, 432 Park Avenue is the third tallest building in New York City, behind One World Trade Center, and ahead of the Empire State Building.
- The building is one of several major developments on or around 57th Street and Central Park, including 432 Park Avenue, 111 West 57th Street, and the Central Park Tower.
- Until 2015, 311 South Wacker was also the tallest building in the world known only by its street address, when it was replaced by New York's 432 Park Avenue.
- When it was topped out in October 2014, 432 Park Avenue became the tallest building in New York City by roof height, with a roof height surpassing One World Trade Center by.
- I would argue that the 432 Park Avenue article is at least notable because it has a WSJ article about it, while the 29 South LaSalle, as currently composed, is not.
- Both buildings were then pushed into fourth position, when the under-construction One World Trade Center surpassed their height, and then to fifth position by 432 Park Avenue which was completed in 2015.
- Currently, the tallest residential building in the world is 432 Park Avenue located in New York City, United States of America, having a height of 1396 feet with the highest occupied floor at 1287 feet.