- But these are minor, and correctible, flaws.
- But such slow reactions may not be correctible in the future, he warned.
- We are still too far from achievable riches and too close to correctible poverty.
- But it is a thing easily correctible.
- So, it strikes me as correctible when I see " they wrote softwares " or " it is a software ".
- Candidates are identified in childhood, and conscripted into the Explorers; even if their deficiencies are easily correctible, they are left untreated.
- The dealer-correctible flaw didn't prevent the cruise control from working but did provoke some laughter from people intrigued by the Sportage.
- The Court, with John Marshall as Chief Justice, found firstly that Madison's refusal to deliver the commission was both illegal and correctible.
- The Yankees said Cone's aneurysm _ a swelling of an artery because of a weakness in its wall _ is " correctible ."
- Despite these shortfalls _ each correctible within a couple of months if not weeks _ the state authority recommended to the FCC that it approve Bell Atlantic's application.