- SALINA RATTLERS _ Released F Quennon Echols and G Damian Green.
- Damian Green, education spokesman for the opposition Conservative Party, said the panels should be scrapped.
- The then Shadow Education Secretary Damian Green accused the government of trying to " fiddle admissions for political ends ".
- Conservative lawmaker Damian Green accused Dobson and his supporters of trying to make education " less diverse and worse ."
- Conservative education spokesman Damian Green said he had " every confidence that the parliamentary commissioner will clear Iain absolutely ."
- When Conservative MP Damian Green was arrested in his Commons office, Smith stated that she was not informed of the impending arrest.
- According to Damian Green MP, by 2007 the system had been implemented 74 times in the 20 years after it was first introduced.
- In April 2014, Home Office minister Damian Green addressed the NSPCC child safety conference about the government s work to stamp out online sexual exploitation.
- In December 2008, Marshall-Andrews became the first Labour MP to publicly call for the resignation of Speaker Michael Martin over the arrest of Damian Green.
- Further questions about the validity of the Doctrine arose in November 2008 after the home and Parliamentary offices of Damian Green MP were searched by the Metropolitan Police.