- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Flatsedge was discovered here in 1946 by Humphry Bowen.
- Listed hammock herbs include seashore ageratum ( " Ageratum littorale " ) and limestone flatsedge ( " Cyperus fuligineus " ).
- Two species are present which are rare in Somerset : flatsedge ( " Blysmus compressus " ) and slender spike-rush ( " Eleocharis uniglumis " ).
- The chufa flatsedge ( " C . esculentus " ) has edible tubers and is grown commercially for these; they are eaten as vegetables, made into sweets, or used to produce the " horchata " of the Valencia region.
- Other rare plants in the lower Shawangunk Kill include threadfoot on submerged ledges, sharp-winged monkeyflower, wingstem and redrooted flatsedge along the stream itself, with Davis'sedge, swamp agrimony, " Aster vimeneus " ( small white aster ) and violet bushclover joining the beakgrass in the flood plains.
- Shrub and herb layer species with very limited distributions include helmet orchid ( " Galeandra beyrichii " ), and small-flowered orchid ( " Prescottia oligantha " )-- found only on the Miami Rock Ridge, and seashore ageratum ( " Ageratum littorale " ), and limestone flatsedge ( " Cyperus fuligineus " )-- found only in the Florida Keys.