- In John Speed's map of Cork ( 1610 ) " Holy Roe"
- It appears on John Speed's 1610 map as " Fernham omnium Sanctorum ".
- He was born in Farndon, Cheshire, England to an even older John Speed.
- This can be seen in John Speed's map of Flintshire.
- He worked as a missionary priest in Northern England, often accompanied by John Speed.
- Other letters or papers are in Henry V in John Speed's " Chronicle ".
- The first map of Dublin was produced by John Speed and is dated 1610.
- John Speed, the historian, saw the book through the press.
- A memorial to John Speed was also erected behind the altar of the church.
- He and John speed to the circus'next stop and arrive just in time to save Polly.