- In the musicals, Yaten has been portrayed by Momoko Okuyama and Mikako Tabe.
- The cast members of this film includes Mikako Tabe, who had previously starred in Koizora ".
- Directed by Nobuo Mizuta and starring Mikako Tabe and Mitsuko Baisho, it is scheduled for a theatrical release on April 1, 2016.
- The series has been adapted into a television series starring Mikako Tabe as Ichiko that aired in 2011, and which was followed by several TV specials, one of which was set in Paris.
- The film stars actress Mikako Tabe, who plays the role of Sawako Kuronuma, also known as " Sadako ", and Haruma Miura, who plays the role of Shota Kazehaya, an outgoing teenager who is popular with his classmates.