- This monastery was relocated from Aibling to Olching in 1262.
- Only nine out of formerly 67 estates remained in Olching after 1648.
- For express train travel, residents of Olching may travel via Munich Pasing and Munich Hauptbahnhof
- Until 1839 Olching was still very rural with about 50 farms and approximately 300 inhabitants.
- The operator of the bird park is the Bird Lover's Association of Olching.
- The current figure ( August 2009 ) for the population of Olching is 24, 582.
- Over the course of time, the procession in Olching has become the largest in Upper Bavaria.
- Olching station is located on but not served by the Munich Augsburg mainline which also carries significant goods traffic.
- The F黵stenfeld Abbey owned several estates in Olching until the period of secularization in Bavaria in 1802 / 1803.
- The North Ring begins at Olching station and initially runs north from Groebenzell to the Munich district of Laim.