- 更多例句： 下一頁
- 4 small dried red chiles, such as arbol or pequin, halved
- 1 to 2 small whole dried chilies, preferably pequin, de arbol or cayenne
- Diced pequin pepper and / or scotch bonnet pepper is often added for spice.
- Because Skakel is no longer of school age, no education records were included, Pequin said.
- Then they are saut閑d in butter with onions, chopped pequin chiles, epazote, and salt.
- The different drying methods used for the tepin and'Pequin', can help tell these peppers apart.
- 3to 4 fresh serrano chiles, seeded and chopped, or 1 / 2 to 1 teaspoon ground pequin, tepin or cayenne
- He called four witnesses, including Joseph H . Pequin Jr ., a veteran probation supervisor for juvenile matters who prepared the report.
- In his testimony, Pequin acknowledged that his report did not include personal history or the results of any physical or mental examination of Skakel.
- For spicier chorizo, simply add hot chile, such as ground guajillo chiles, chile pequin or a pinch or two of red pepper flakes.