- I want to know can Ptomaine poisoning cause renal failure.
- Reed had been sick with ptomaine on the boat.
- Examples of mobile kitchens include roach coaches " or " ptomaine wagons ".
- She was forced to withdraw due to ptomaine poisoning.
- Wright was a strong proponent of the Ptomaine theory for the cause of Scurvy.
- The workmen's comp doctor says my son must have had Ptomaine poisioning.
- All of her solo music is released on her independent label Publick Ptomaine Music.
- In the late summer of 1919, Moran fell ill, attributing his abdominal pains to ptomaine poisoning.
- During his college days, Kirstein caught what he liked to call " ballet-ptomaine ."
- If I arrive with a ptomaine treat, I won't be invited back . _ C . W.