- Her best friend was Rachel Jackson, Andrew Jackson s wife.
- Rachel Jackson did not survive the 1828 presidential campaign.
- Rachel Jackson, wife of Andrew Jackson.
- After Rachel Jackson died in 1828, Jackson had her buried in the garden she loved.
- Rachel Jackson was a genuinely pious woman, in the best, 1820s sense of the word.
- Rachel Jackson was Jack's great aunt of the Donelson family a relative of his mother.
- His wife Sarah Caffery, whom he married in 1800, was a niece of Rachel Jackson.
- Daniel Rosenberg & Rachel Jackson wrote the sleeve notes, and Brad Haynes was coordinator and designer.
- But without question, Rachel Jackson's encounter with religious extremists was the most tragic in American history.
- Rachel Jackson is also a major character in the Broadway rock musical " Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson ".