- rage: 音標：[raʒ ] 動詞變位提示：r ...
- rage: 音標：[raʒ ]動詞變位提示：ra ...
- comic book: 漫畫書
- The Baozou style of comics, originally inspired by rage comics of the US, was popularized in China and later developed into its own style.
- Carrey is an ideal match for Truman, because his raging comic sensibility has always carried with it a hint of innocence there's a childlike purity to his talent, a foolish abandon that recalls Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp.
- He may have built the movie around Sandler's raging comic persona, but he came up with something much deeper and more meaningful _ a portrait of an angst-ridden, inchoate Gen-X-er, floating through his 30s, given one last chance to save himself . 6.