- There were extensive searches around the area of the SIS Building.
- The building serves as MI6 headquarters after terrorist attack on SIS Building in " Skyfall ".
- In 1995 the SIS Building was opened on the site, and today dominates other buildings in the vicinity of the bridge.
- There was also an office in Vauxhall, South London, not far from the Palace of Westminster and the SIS Building.
- One of the most visible examples of the postmodern style in Europe is the SIS Building in London by Terry Farrell ( 1994 ).
- In August 2010 two men from North Wales were arrested after a parcel bomb was found at the SIS building's postal handling centre.
- In June 2000, a bomb damaged Hammersmith Bridge and in September an RPG-22 rocket struck the SIS Building, headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service or MI6.
- Due to one of the Madrox's dupes blowing up the SI building, apparently killing Tryp'Junior'and Tryp'Senior', only the ancient Tryp is still alive, i . e ., the one who has been alive the longest and has seen the grim future.
- Due to one of Madrox's dupes blowing up the SI building, apparently killing Tryp, Junior and Tryp, Senior ( i . e ., the middle-aged version ), only the ancient Tryp ( the one who has been alive the longest and has seen the grim future ) is still alive.