- Ice cream and fruit bars made of soursop are also very popular.
- Soursop on Pond-apple rootstock has a dwarfing effect.
- Widely consumed fruits include mandarins, mango, passionfruit, soursops and coconuts.
- It looks something like guanabana or soursop.
- The bark of this soursop tree, she said as she pointed, can cure sleeplessness.
- Soursop is peeled and eaten raw.
- The fruit has a texture like the soursop which some may describe as stringy or fibrous.
- The soursop fruit, by the way, makes a great drink that Jamaicans claim calms you.
- Adults and caterpillars are known to feed on soursop and other " Annona " species.
- Soursop is also a common ingredient for making fresh fruit juices that are sold by street food vendors.