- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Switzerite is a part of the monoclinic space group P 2 1 / a.
- In 1967 the International Mineralogical Association approved the name designation switzerite, in honor of George Switzer.
- Alone, Switzerite does not have a huge significance due to its rarity and extremely small size.
- For its optical properties, Switzerite is classified as anisotropic, has a low surface relief and birefringence of ? = 0.020.
- Switzerite was first discovered in the 1960s and is a relatively uncommon mineral found in a few localities in Europe, North America, and Australia.
- This mineral is found with other phosphate minerals thus, the importance of Switzerite is that it is used, along with the other phosphate minerals, for agricultural purposes.
- "' Switzerite "'is a mineral with the chemical formula of ( Mn ) 3 ( PO 4 ) 2 ?H 2 O . The mineral was named after George Switzer, former Curator of Minerals at the US National Museum . The mineral is monoclinic prismatic, meaning that it has one mirror plane, one 2-fold rotation axis which is perpendicular to the mirror plane and a center of symmetry.