van allen probes的中文翻譯
- The Van Allen Probes mission successfully launched on August 30, 2012.
- The Applied Physics Laboratory is responsible for the implementation and instrument management for the Van Allen Probes.
- NASA is conducting the Van Allen Probes mission as part of the Living With a Star program.
- In February 2013, a third temporary Van Allen Radiation Belt was discovered by using data gathered by Van Allen Probes.
- The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory ( APL ) manages the mission and is building and will operate the Van Allen Probes for NASA.
- The Van Allen Probes consist of twin spacecraft studying the extreme and dynamic regions of space known as the Van Allen Radiation Belts that surround Earth.
- In a news conference by NASA's Van Allen Probe team, it was stated that this third belt is a product of mass coronal ejection from the Sun.
- NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center manages the Living With a Star program of which the Van Allen Probes is a project, along with Solar Dynamics Observatory ( SDO ).
- In 2013, NASA reported that the Van Allen Probes had discovered a transient, third radiation belt, which was observed for four weeks until it was destroyed by a powerful, interplanetary shock wave from the Sun.
- APL has designed many spacecraft for the Department of Defense, including the Transit ( satellite ) series, and scientific spacecraft for NASA, including the Near Earth Asteroid Rendezvous, New Horizons, MESSENGER, STEREO and the Van Allen Probes.