音標：[ 'militəri ] 發音:
- They may be liable for military service .
- The military assignment was frustrating .
- He is engaged in his military studies .
- He was a conservative military thinker .
- The scene thrills one like military music !
- The report concentrated on military matters .
- They understand military strength best of all .
- The monarch was ousted by a military coup .
- He dealt with practical military developments .
- Loft was rigid and cold and military .
- the military forces of a nation; "their military is the largest in the region"; "the military machine is the same one we faced in 1991 but now it is weaker"
同義詞：armed forces, armed services, military machine, war machine,
- associated with or performed by members of the armed services as contrasted with civilians; "military police"
- characteristic of or associated with soldiers or the military; "military uniforms"
- of or relating to the study of the principles of warfare; "military law"
- militaryとは意味：military n. 軍隊, 軍部.【動詞＋】◆build up the military 軍隊を増強する◆The ruling party called in the military. 與黨は軍隊の助けをもとめた◆The military were called out to put down the riot. その暴動を靜めるために軍隊が出動した◆keep the military ou...