- arofenn アロフェン
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- In 1816, with Friedrich Stromeyer, he described the mineral allophane.
- A copper containing variety " cupro-allophane " has been reported.
- It is characteristic of soils high in such minerals as allophane, developed from volcanic ash.
- "' Allophane "'is an amorphous to poorly crystalline hydrous aluminium silicate clay mineraloid.
- Associated minerals include hydrobasaluminite, hydroargillite, meta-aluminite, allophane, gibbsite, gypsum and aragonite.
- Allophane can alter to form halloysite under resilicating aqueous conditions and can alter to form gibbsite under desilicating conditions.
- Andosols are usually defined as soils containing high proportions of glass and amorphous colloidal materials, including allophane, imogolite and ferrihydrite.
- It may be associated with cerussite, plattnerite, azurite, malachite, pyromorphite, mimetite, beudantite, duftite, crocoite, gibbsite, allophane and limonite.
- It has also been found as prismatic crystals up to 1 mm in length at the El Dragon Mine, Potosi, Bolivia in association with allophane, chalcomenite, clinochalcomenite and barite.
- Allophane is a weathering or hydrothermal alteration product of volcanic glass and feldspars and sometimes has a composition similar to kaolinite but generally has a molar ratio of Al : Si = 2.