- parahorumuarudehido パラホルムアルデヒド
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Paraformaldehyde commonly has a slight odor of formaldehyde due to decomposition.
- Paraformaldehyde is not a fixative; it must be depolymerized to formaldehyde in solution.
- At the endpoint, the first excess of hydroxyl ions catalyzes the depolymerization of paraformaldehyde.
- Paraformaldehyde is a poly-acetal.
- Catalyzed endpoint thermometric titration of free fatty acids in tallow hydroxyl catalyzed endothermic hydrolysis of paraformaldehyde
- A solution of paraformaldehyde is often used to fix tissue, but other methods may be used.
- PODE can be produced from methylal and formaldehyde or a formaldehyde equivalent such as paraformaldehyde or trioxane.
- It was, he said, a suspiciously convenient time for Vermont to seize on the paraformaldehyde issue.
- Paraformaldehyde forms slowly in aqueous formaldehyde solutions as a white precipitate, especially if stored in the cold.
- The paraformaldehyde, when placed into the root canal, forms formaldehyde, which penetrates and sterilizes the passage.