音標：[ 'məuldiŋ ] 讀音:用"molding"造句"molding"怎麼讀
- She molded custom to her own will .
- His cold character was molded by hardship .
- He is cast in his father's mold .
- This will reduce and equalize mold temperatures .
- The gap would be mold of the member .
- Mycelium on cereal grain is termed mold growth .
- It provides a good medium for growth of molds .
- If the mold spray is sticky, reduce the silicate .
- We mold statues out of clay .
- They were cast in the same mold .
- the act of creating something by casting it in a mold
- a preliminary sculpture in wax or clay from which a finished work can be copied
同義詞：modeling, modelling, moulding,
- sculpture produced by molding
同義詞：mold, mould, moulding, modeling, clay sculpture,
- a decorative recessed or relieved surface on an edge
- a decorative strip used for ornamentation or finishing
mold 中文, snow mold 中文, sooty mold 中文, chain molding 中文, green mold 中文, drip mold 中文, bread mold 中文, leaf mold 中文, injection molded 中文, moldes 中文, moldfilling ability 中文, moldic pore 中文, moldic porosity 中文, moldiness 中文, molding (or moulding) 中文, molding allowance 中文, molding and shaping machine 中文, molding apparatus 中文,