讀音:用"more than"造句"more than"怎麼讀"more than"的同義詞
- The canteen is more than usually busy today .
- Errors often have more than one component .
- The physicists, too, were more than content .
- I'm enjoying it more than i expected to do .
- There is more than a whiff of propaganda .
- The steps were sagging even more than ever .
- Margaret needed support more than ever .
- Cindy had been more than usually snippy .
- He was nothing more than gambler's agent .
- The itching was almost more than he could stand ..
- (comparative of `much'' used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree; "more land"; "more support"; "more rain fell"; "more than a gallon"
thicker than blood 中文, explore more 中文, more sites 中文, want more 中文, port more 中文, more menthol 中文, more love 中文, three more 中文, more criticals 中文, more stone circles 中文, more strength criterion 中文, more succinctly 中文, more tears more sweat more blood 中文, more technical than intellectual 中文, more than 150 years 中文, more than 150cc motorcycle 中文, more than 40 中文, more than = over 中文,