音標：[ məuld ] 讀音:用"mould"造句"mould"怎麼讀
- The mould is then covered to exclude dust .
- He is a hero of the mould of tung tsun-jui .
- There is a film of mould over the bottle cap .
- Her wet clothes moulded round her body .
- Mould a child into a mature adult .
- The "midcareer" scholars fit no mould .
- I shall procure some clay and mould it .
- Wet the clay a bit more before you start to mould it .
- Television moulds public opinion .
- The mixture is poured into the mould preheated to the same temperature .
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- sculpture produced by molding
同義詞：mold, molding, moulding, modeling, clay sculpture,
- a distinctive nature, character, or type; "a leader in the mold of her predecessors"
- a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold; "a lobster mold"; "a gelatin dessert made in a mold"
- a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- the process of becoming mildewed
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
同義詞：cast, mold, stamp,
- loose soil rich in organic matter
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
同義詞：shape, form, work, mold, forge,
- form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold; "cast a bronze sculpture"
- form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
moulding 中文, drip mould 中文, weather moulding 中文, leaf mould 中文, blow moulding 中文, bed moulding 中文, pellet moulding 中文, chain moulding 中文, extrusion moulding 中文, moulaye boukhreiss 中文, moulaye idriss moulaye mohamed ould 中文, moulaye mohamed haidara 中文, moulaye ould jiyid 中文, moulbaix 中文, mould (or mold) 中文, mould (or mold) line 中文, mould (or mold) loft 中文, mould (or template) 中文,