音標：[ 'mju:kə s ] 讀音:用"mucus"造句"mucus"怎麼讀"mucus"的同義詞
- Larvas become retarded in the mucus .
- Commonly the muzzle is encrusted with mucus and exudate .
- The conjunctiva secretes mucus .
- Mucus is flowing from it .
- The patient expectorates mucus each morning shortly after rising .
- It is impossible to rehydrate a mucus globule once it has become dehyrated .
- Once secreted onto the bronchial surface, mucus is capable of dyhydration but cannot be rehydrated .
- Rather, mucus tends to occur as ropy strands of secretion exuded from the mural bronchial mucus glands .
- A film of mucus and bacteria on a tooth surface
- You put it in my nose , maybe nasal mucus come out
- protective secretion of the mucus membranes; in the gut it lubricates the passage of food and protects the epithelial cells; in the nose and throat and lungs it can make it difficult for bacteria to penetrate the body through the epithelium