- Normally, 24 frames are needed for one second of film.
- A modern theatrical film runs at 24 frames a second.
- Vishnu Manchu heads the production house, 24 Frames Factory.
- The HLP s work is guided by 24 framing questions.
- Its live-action 24 frames per second ).
- It's difficult to find 24 frames in a sentence. 用24 frames造句挺難的
- The band was featured on KTTZ program " 24 Frames ".
- Film is projected at 24 frames per second.
- Playback on today s film projectors might require 18 or 24 frame / s.
- Usually one second of movie uses 24 frames.
- This machine produces negative intermediate images in the speed of 24 frames per second.
- is a Japanese Cattle Call and 24 Frame.
- Sound film was typically filmed at a speed of 18 or 24 frames per second.
- The Newman & Sinclair cameras allowed frame rates between 10 and 24 frames per second.
- Still, Jones ends " 24 Frames per Second " on an optimistic note.
- The higher the better, though the human eye can see only 24 frames per second.