- "To the 5 Boroughs " was released worldwide on June 15, 2004.
- There are large Puerto Rican populations throughout the 5 boroughs, with the Bronx having the largest.
- With 14 districts instead of 5 boroughs, Shanghai has no single cultural, financial and political center.
- The dynamic trio also visited several cuts from their new album, " To the 5 Boroughs ."
- However, my intended question was to find out the official name of the city that encompasses all 5 boroughs.
- It's difficult to find 5 boroughs in a sentence. 用5 boroughs造句挺難的
- Being a "'citywide "'program, students must reside within the 5 boroughs of New York City.
- The lyrical approach isn't the only aspect of " To the 5 Boroughs " that was rooted in the early methods.
- Key to Smith's strength in New York State was his sweep of the massively populated 5 boroughs of New York City.
- The new Beastie Boys CD is " To the 5 Boroughs " ( Capitol ), a loosely organized tribute to New York City.
- As such, these disparate elements and emotions find their way into the 15 songs that make up " For the 5 Boroughs ."
- He co-authored video content and acted as visual performance artist ( VJ ) on their " To the 5 Boroughs " tour.
- The influence of " Mantronix : The Album " is seen among other 2004 album " To the 5 Boroughs ".
- It was released as the third single from their sixth studio album, " To the 5 Boroughs ", in November 2004.
- The hip-hop group Beastie Boys had a number of protest songs on their 2004 release " To the 5 Boroughs ".
- Knowsley Resource and Recovery Centre, operated by 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust; is co-located alongside Whiston Hospital's main building.