5 broken cameras造句
- His death is depicted in the 2011 film " 5 Broken Cameras ".
- In a prologue, Burnat is shown with his 5 broken cameras laid out on a table.
- His movie " 5 Broken Cameras " was nominated for the 2013 Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature.
- Norman Finkelstein attacked the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement for flagrant hypocrisy for not calling for a boycott of 5 Broken Cameras.
- The weekly protests are part of many weekly demonstrations across Palestine, from which the protests in Bil'in internationally are well-known from the documentary 5 Broken Cameras.
- It's difficult to find 5 broken cameras in a sentence. 用5 broken cameras造句挺難的
- At the end of 2011, Davidi released his second feature-length film, " 5 Broken Cameras ", a joint Israeli-Palestinian-French production in cooperation with Israel s Channel 8 as well as TV channels in France and the Netherlands.
- A film portraying the protests shot from the perspective of the people of Bil'in over many years starting in 2005 called " 5 Broken Cameras ", by Emad Burnat and Guy Davidi became popular after its release at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival, winning the Festival's World Cinema Documentary Directing Award.
- The barrier is also the subject of the 2011 documentary film, " 5 Broken Cameras ", which documents the story of Emad Burnat, a Palestinian farmer of the Palestinian village of Bil'in, who had intended to use his videocamera to record vignettes of his son's childhood but ended up filming the resistance movement to the Israeli separation wall that was erected through his village.