5 by 5造句
- The Playfair cipher uses a 5 by 5 table containing a key word or phrase.
- The vertical two-square uses two 5 by 5 matrices one above the other.
- The horizontal two-square has the two 5 by 5 matrices side by side.
- But here, 5 by 5 is 25, which is 41 in base 6.
- The keyword together with the conventions for filling in the 5 by 5 table constitute the cipher key.
- It's difficult to find 5 by 5 in a sentence. 用5 by 5造句挺難的
- The four-square cipher uses four 5 by 5 ( 5x5 ) matrices arranged in a square.
- And Hibiscus rosa-sinensis is a bushy shrub that wants to be at least 5 by 5 feet.
- They found room for a molded corner shower, only 5 by 5 feet, as well as the other necessities.
- Compact discs are only 5 by 5 inches, and the artwork on most is obscured by a cheap plastic cover.
- Each region is itself made up of a 25 zones ( 5 by 5 tiles ) with the city at the centre.
- The figures show the distribution of population in a 5 by 5 block of 1 km squares, the total being 198.
- Memorization of the keyword and 4 simple rules was all that was required to create the 5 by 5 table and use the cipher.
- 5 by 5 is an older term used to assess radio signals, as in 5 out of 5 units for signal strength and for readability.
- But before you redo the whole house, try this : Apply the second coat in a selected area, perhaps 5 by 5 feet or so.
- Additional recordings were conducted in two other studios : the drums at Atomic Spa Studio and orchestral recordings at 5 by 5 Studio, both in Helsinki.