a bundle of造句
- I was just a bundle of nerves at the moment .
- What a bundle of contradictions is a man !
- Make up a bundle of old clothes for a jumble sale .
- He was a dynamic personality and a bundle of energy .
- Helen clutched nervously a bundle of package .
- It's difficult to find a bundle of in a sentence. 用a bundle of造句挺難的
- She has become a bundle of nerves , starting at the slightest sound .
- A bundle of nerves .
- We also had to raise a bundle of cash just to pay our bills .
- I am nothing but a bundle of nerves and if i am with a person who is antipathetic to me i go all to pieces .
- He came to me and put his hands under my arms and lifted me from the floor, as though i were a bundle of feathers .
- "now!" said haley, pushing his three purchases together, and producing a bundle of handcuffs, which he proceeded to put on their waists .
- She imagined herself a belated traveler, a poor girl, an outcast, quenching her thirst at the wayside brook, her little packet of cresses doing duty for a bundle of clothes .
- The poor chap was a bundle of nerves at the interview
- A bundle of extra " fancy starch " had come in
- She produced from her pocket a bundle of handbills