a change in me造句
- "It's a change in me from the early 1970s,"
- "There's nothing nobody could say or do that could create a change in me ."
- People who know me-- my family and close friends-- say they've seen a change in me.
- After she is able to nurse him back to health, she explains the transformation she seems to have gone through while she was with the Beast ( " A Change in Me " ).
- In fact, they said, a song ( " There's Been a Change in Me " ) was recently added, an unusual step four years into a show's run.
- It's difficult to find a change in me in a sentence. 用a change in me造句挺難的
- Similar cast albums followed suit, including Australian and Japanese recordings in 1994 and 1996, respectively . " A Change in Me " has yet to be included on any official English-language cast recordings.
- During her run in the show Alan Menken wrote and composed a new song for the musical, titled " A Change in Me ", which he specially wrote and composed for Braxton, and was still being used in the musical as of late July 2014.
- In Nashville, Coben wrote for a variety of artists, but was especially associated with Eddy Arnold; he wrote " There's Been a Change in Me " and " I Wanna Play House With You, " two # 1 country hits for Arnold in 1951, and went on to write many other songs for him, often with Charles Grean, who was Arnold's manager-" Eddy's Song ", a # 1 country hit in 1953; " Free Home Demonstration " ( # 4 country ) in 1954, and others.