- Ticket prices for outfield seats have been reduced by a dollar.
- But for a dollar, it can't be beat.
- Guys on the beach charge a dollar for the iguana photo.
- "I won a dollar, " she said.
- "Clothes for a dollar, " he said.
- It's difficult to find a dollar in a sentence. 用a dollar造句挺難的
- In Honduras, a dollar is worth something . ".
- Never place a dollar sign beside the price of a dish.
- They're anywhere they can make a dollar ."
- Inexplicably, a dollar bill drifts by on a lazy wind.
- Then he dug into his wallet and fished out a dollar.
- Vanguard has steadily cut its levy as dollars have flooded in.
- With a dollar and a potato you got into the park.
- Convertibility links each peso in circulation to a dollar in reserves.
- If we can make a dollar, so much the better.
- Growth in Europe is too fragile to sustain a dollar decline.